Quotation of concrete sand in Ho Chi Minh City in May 2020. quotation of concrete sand – Construction sand is a widely used construction material and is the most important construction material in the field of construction. School is an extremely necessary work.
Quotation of concrete sand in Ho Chi Minh City in May 2020
That helps our customers can be proactive in consulting prices as well as the construction sand that “vlxdtruongthinhphat.com” provides.
Manh Cuong Phat Building Materials Company provides the service of transporting construction materials from exploitation to construction sites for all construction materials stores throughout the South.
We have a system of trucks, boats, scoopers, bulldozers. And enough human resources to provide all transportation needs for customers.
Manh Cuong Phat Company does not raise prices – stabilize market prices
We always provide construction sand quotation to ensure the most honest and objective. You can self-test the quality of our products
Why choose the quotation of construction concrete sand at Manh Cuong Phat building material?
Quote the right price so the price is always lower than other units
- Diversified types of transportation will help your construction work is not delayed
- Staff transporting goods fast, loading and unloading right at the Site
- Clean sand source is always guaranteed, quality guaranteed, not ready again
Price of washed concrete sand in our company
- Standard size and physical characteristics of concrete sand ( pouring sand – mixed concrete sand – washed concrete sand )
- Modulus of magnitude from 2.0 –3.3
- The content of sulphate and sulphate salts shall not exceed 1% by weight.
- Gravel content from 5-10mm in diameter does not exceed 5% by weight
- Mica content should not be greater than 1% by mass
Manh Cuong Phat Steel Trading Service Co., Ltd
Headquarters: E10 / 295 F National Highway 50. Hamlet 5 Phong Phong Commune – Binh Chanh District – Ho Chi Minh
Gmail: thepcuongmanhphat @ gmail. com
Hotline: 0313 694 028 – 0919 741 066 – 0988707505